Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Inspiration, a.k.a. I'm a lemming.

Ok, ok, I admit it. I'm spineless. Well, not really spineless, but I'm often a follower. I like to think I'm secure enough to know when someone else is right, or has a good idea, or simply got it before I did, and that's ok. I'm just glad I started a blog before my father did. I don't think I would have survived the embarrassment.

And so you have it. A late comer to the game, with an unnecessarily hostile title, and I'm ready to roll. Scattered thoughts, light-hearted ruminations, random complaining about things most people don't bother worrying about...it'll all be here. In one disorganized blob. I mean blog.

Until the next random spark hits my tuch-ass....

JBoxt

5 comments:

Blecker said...

Nice title. Do you also have NASCAR stickers on your car?

JBoxt said...

NASCAR will be the subject of my next post - thanks for stealing my (Days of) Thunder.

gil.dev said...

I love the name. You know I've been looking around and I can't seem to find the Gamecocks in the Top 10. I'll be watching the Gators stomp the poi out of Hawaii on Saturday in the hot ass Swamp. I'll probably watch the SC game tomorrow night. Here's to another great football season.

JBoxt said...

You know, dear friend, that you have everything to lose and I, everything to gain by allowing your sense of confidence to run wild. So keep it up, my lizard-loving friend.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Welcome to the world of blogging, cuz!

Can't wait to have yet another opportunity to poke fun at you and catch up on the life of JandRose.

Love you, Katie