Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I Need a New Blog Name,

or "Please start acting your age."

My mother always used to tell me if I wanted to be taken seriously, I needed to stop wearing clothes that belonged on a ninth grader (I was in tenth grade at the time). Ok, that isn't entirely true, but the point is still valid: if you want to be taken seriously, you need to take yourself seriously. Not TOO seriously, mind you, but at least have a name that people aren't embarrassed to cite.

SO, in that spirit, I need a new blog name. Nothing too long, or too modern (spare me names with words like "tech" or "future" or any other word that implies I have an innate grasp of modern technology. Because I don't.)

But I would like to have a more serious name.

Winner (if there is one) gets the first ever "Guest Post."

2 comments:

gil.dev said...

via Zoolander: Jason Boxt Center For Kids Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too

gil.dev said...

or from your description: UNNECESSARY BRAIN DUMP